Why Robots4Autism Works
Robot-delivered, clinically tested curriculum.
Using Robots4Autism, Learners with ASD improve their social and behavioral skills and gain the confidence to succeed academically and socially.
Robots4Autism is a comprehensive intervention program that uses purpose-built humanoid robots to deliver developmental instruction modules that teach critical functional skills.
- The curriculum uses proven best practices for teaching social and behavioral skills
- The robot, Milo, creates a high-level of engagement between the student and the robot
- Unlimited repetition of lessons that are 100% consistent
- Data provided to document and direct student progress
With Robots4Autism you can:
- Increase the number of hours of instruction Learners with ASD receive
- Improve the effectiveness of instruction
- Reduce the cost of high-quality 1:1 instruction
Positive student outcomes
Learners with ASD using the Robots4Autism curriculum show observable increases in engagement: eye contact, body language and friendliness. Working with Milo, learners act more appropriately in social situations, self-motivate, self-regulate, and generalize in the population.
Data and video recording by the robot ensure compliance with mandates is documented without additional work for educators and therapists.