Robots4Autism is a comprehensive intervention program that uses purpose-built humanoid robots to deliver developmental instruction modules that teach critical functional skills.
- The curriculum uses proven best practices for teaching social and behavioral skills
- The robot, Milo, creates a high-level of engagement between the student and the robot
- Unlimited repetition of lessons that are 100% consistent
- Data provided to document and direct student progress
Why Robots4Autism Works
Robot-delivered, clinically tested curriculum.
Using Robots4Autism, Learners with ASD improve their social and behavioral skills and gain the confidence to succeed academically and socially.
With Robots4Autism you can:
- Increase the number of hours of instruction Learners with ASD receive
- Improve the effectiveness of instruction
- Reduce the cost of high-quality 1:1 instruction
Positive student outcomes
Learners with ASD using the Robots4Autism curriculum show observable increases in engagement: eye contact, body language and friendliness. Working with Milo, learners act more appropriately in social situations, self-motivate, self-regulate, and generalize in the population.
Rapid decreases in disruptions and meltdowns; increases in ability to concentrate.
Due to Calm Down modules and acceptance of Milo as a friend.
Increased understanding of human emotions and their meanings creates a willingness to look at humans directly in their face.
Creates confidence and willingness to engage in social situations.
Dramatic increases in verbalization and attempts to use language and expand vocabulary.
Changes in behavior and interaction at home and a recognition by parents that things have improved.
Ability to function in school translates into rapid academic progress.
These life-changing benefits often occur after only 1-4 months of interaction with Milo.